Once you have all of your locations, routes and drivers set and ready to go. The next step is to generate your press run. Generating a press run saves the current, active data for an issue (or publication) date.
Once a press run is generated for an issue date, dispatch reports, route lists and sales report info will be available for that date.
Here are the steps to successfully generating a press run:
1. Go to the Issues page (under the Circulation menu) and click the Add Issue button ().
2. Enter the correct Issue Date for the publication and any other information.
3. Select a Cover Story Category, Cover Art and Major Color items from there respective drop down menus.
3. The Papers/Bundle(PPB) should also be entered. This field with provide the proper bundle and loose count on the Dispatch Report, Loading Reports and Route Lists.
4. Enter any additional info you may have. You can always add or edit the info for an Issue record at a later date.
4. Hit the Save button () at the bottom of the form to save the new data.
5. Go to the Draw Generator page (under the Circulation menu). Choose Generate Press Run from the first drop down menu.
6. Select the Calendar icon () and choose the issue date.
7. Click the Generate Press Run button () to generate the press run for the selected issue date.
8. A successful press run generation will take you to the Return Entry page (under the Circulation menu). You can now view, download and print the Dispatch Report, Loading Report and Route Lists (under the Dispatch menu) for the newly generated press run.